Back To Work


As you can see from all my new postings, I am back to work. My internal clock from international travel has not changed and so I am writing this at 3:30a.m.

By noon I will have lived a full day and be ready for bed - its a pain but the trip was totally worth it - such a great time, I had my family all together with no one running off to their own events which was just as wonderful to me as the sights of Rome, Paris and London.

Dillon, Me, Izzy, Kevin, Dane and Keaton (Dillon's petite amie)

Some things changed in July, the most important being, I lost my extra storage garage which held my 30+ item back-log. Now I have one garage that holds about 12-15 items. I can't buy anymore until what I have sells, so this will change how I do things a bit. I will take it week by week and see what happens.

It feels good to be back, but I'm sad to see summer come to an end (summer school break that is) and have only 2 weeks before I lose the kids back to the structure and tyranny of school schedules - sports schedules - dinner schedules and that evil, tortuous beast called homework! ARGGHH!

See You Soon!  Marla